Wednesday 8 April 2020

covid diary Thursday 9th April 2020- Lockdown Day 15

Easter Friday tomorrow.
Weather turning yucky, was ok when waking but rainy now at 8.30am.
Rubbish day today, only yellow bag, no recycling so have to hold that back until after lockdown. As weather cool at moment I can put out yellow bag after 4th week as no smell or maggots. Saving money.

 
Will try and do some javascript fetch() for api today. Then I can show rates of change on line graphs on website.
Spent a lot of time using postman and Charts.js to use Postman visualise then found I couldn't use the code for website, I have to build with different JS code.

This article points to a few interesting sources, especially mapping age groups and vulnerability indexes to see vulnerable places
Also This mapping article by esri , the florida dashboard is quite cool. I would like to display the timeline chart to the bottom right. That is m y next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment