Sunday 12 April 2020

covid diary Monday 13th April 2020- Lockdown Day 19 Easter Monday

Weather pretty yucky.
I havent updated the Covid Excel map, so I think I may have to rebuild the map with the API.
Have spent the day thinking about configuration of API data coming in and rebuilding Map from API instead of Excel Scrape.
Zoe sent me this visualisation, its dynamic, so click on HERE:

I went shopping today and went for walk down the beach, I intended to go to Phaermacy too but that was shut, a great excuse to go for another road trip. Not many people down the beach and it was high tide at Lyall bay.
Dixon Cheng & Emily  Wong have been building this website, I'm using their website for API endpoints, a seriously cool map and data, I love the infomatrics and the spark lines by region. They've done a pretty impressive job. Go HERE to see the map/site in action.

They have a github repository HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment