Saturday 18 April 2020

Chicken & mushroom pie in Air fryer

I've had some chicken tenderloins thawing in the fridge for a couple of days and decided that what I needed was a chicken and mushroom pie.
there were a few recipes out there but this Tesco's one seemed pretty simple and I had all the ingredients so went ahead with thart one:
 I added a bity of garlic, dry fried the mushrooms to intensify their flavour and just popped some flaky pastry on top and brushed with milk then into the air fryer. I used chicken oxo cube for stock.
There was enough mix for 3 little pie trays , so I had tow and am saving one for later. I have mix in the pie dish and have the pie crust wrapped in a bit of baking paper for putting over once the pie filling has been warmed up.
A nice change and easy to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment