Friday 10 April 2020

covid diary Saturday 11th April 2020- Lockdown Day 17 Easter Saturday

Another lovely day. A bit delicate as I drunked a bottle of wine last night, not good, but on a full stomach of Pork and Mash which was delicious.
Death toll over 100,000 which is sad. Must be very tough on families, especially not being able to do normal funerals and wakes.

Learning.
I found out about VS Code, where you can run local server in add in to refesh web page on saving of code, that really speeds up process of editing code.
Also found out about emmet that speeds up typing code too. Adding last tag when you type the first tag, that makes life easier, so I'll be switching over to that today.
I got the chart working and the arrays yesterday. So am pleased with that output.
I think I want to explore JS Template literals today, that could be done with a general covid search to api with HTML list. That was painful but I got it working, to a point, and I di another video on Data & API.


No comments:

Post a Comment