Tuesday 12 May 2020

covid diary Wednesday 13th May 2020- Level 3 Day 15 (last day of level 3) inshallah

Nice still day again. Beutiful sunrise. Mild weather. Last day of Level 3. Moving to level 2 after midnight.





Still getting my hea around react and learning that as well as deploying node and react on Firebase (there is a free tier).
Also doing drawings for orapharm. I sent those off, so will get back to Deploying methods for node and react.
I was pretty rapt with this lunch. Cured meat, salami that I'd made, lettuce and tomatoes I'd grown, the tomatoes for bruchetta for the toast. The toast was left over baguettes that I'd made, had in freezer and pulled out, put some olive oil on and then toasted in the air fryer.
So, onions, garlic and olive oil only things I'd not done something to at home.
So mostly home made, and it was delicious too.

No comments:

Post a Comment