Sunday 10 May 2020

covid diary Sunday 10th May 2020- Level 3 Day 12

Another mild and clear day. It looks to be a stunner.
This sums up Covid for me. I absolutely love it.



The Excel Covid map is not here. I updated it but forgot to copy it to the server.

I started looking atLearn the MERN Stack - Full Tutorial (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js) and the first part was getting a mongoDB cloud account that needed a company email.
I'd been trying to get my hmailserver up and running but it was not working, so yesterday I decided to do a complete reinstall, blowing away the MySQL database but then I couldn't log in and had to reset the password, that took ages, as well as reinstalling the hMailServer in a clean version.
I set up a pir2 account and then that email bounced going to hotmail. The 5.18..... ip address had been blocked and so I had to go and unblock that. All in all not the most productive day.
I now have a pir email account to use on the cloud.
I also did a bit of setting up for puppeteer , a slow progression.
Then

No comments:

Post a Comment