Saturday 28 March 2020

Tapas page 1

I've got a few tapas recipes that I do.
  1. Gambas pil pil (Prawns, garlic, chilli in olive oil)
  2. Tortilla la patatas (Spanish omelet)
  3.  Potata Bravas. Potato with hot sauce spanish style
  4. Bruchetta/ Tomato bread (Tomato on Toast Spanish Style (even though  Bruchetta is Italian, there is a Spanish take on it too))
  5. Tapanade
  6. Quesadillas, chichen and or beef.
 I just love savory picky bits, so small morsels are great.
There are these suggestions:
Tapas in allresipes
as well as these:
Tapas

 I want ot do
tapanades (minced olives, great for on toast)
There are a few others that I like and want to try
Oven-Roasted Latin Foods Queso Fresco Cheese and Apples. This might be interesting with gala apples

Tapanades

I usually just have olives minced with olive oil to make a paste, but I saw this vid and think that I'm going to make this instead, it looks delicious:
So I'm going to de-pip the olives and store them and then make some for tomorrow.
This is much courser but I think the flavours will come out more. Also I hadn't thought of putting in capers so I will add those.

Quesadillas

 There were a few recipes for these. I used one that was only cheese and chicken and had a side of tomatoes/onions to go with it.
The folding in half is quicker, and keep pan heat lower otherwise it burns on outside. Next time I may try the crepe maker, heat more gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment