Thursday 27 February 2020

Spring Rolls & air fryer

I've been doing these for a while, and just looking back at my posts I can't finfd the recipe that I use.
I sometimes forget bits (eg Vermicelli) so its good to have the info somewhere:
The video above has this recipe:
Ingredients
  •  Spring roll wrappers - 30 pack
  •  1 egg (I dont use this as the freezing keeps the spring rolls closed)
  • 150 gm vermicelli 
  • 500 gm pork mince 
  • 500 gm raw prawns 
  • 2 small carrots 
  • 1 small brown onion  (or spring onions)
  • 4 cloves of garlic 
  • 2 tsp salt 
  • 4 tbsp fish sauce 
  • 4 tsp sugar 
  • 1 tsp white pepper
  • Also mung beans too. 
I have been using spring roll wraps and rice paper too (for Zoe-Gluten free). 
After making them I usually freeze them and then pull out ones that I need and microwave for 6 min and then heat in the air fryer.
Either Sweet chilli sauce or Soy & Hot Chilli to complement the rolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment