Thursday 27 February 2020

Beer 14 (NZ Pilsner) & Strawberry Cider, 15 Real Ale & 16 Dark Ale

After being up North I'm ready to brew the next bach of beers.
While up in the Pukekohe there is a place called BinnInn that has some beer extracts so I got some Strawberry Cider and a NZ Pilsner by Mangrove Jack. Both a bit more expensive, but I thought I'd give them a try.
As I havent tried Cider yet I need to extend my efforts.
As I got the 2nd fermenting vessel it seemed handy to do them both at the same time. 
priming I'm using 1/2 teaspoon normal sugar to .33l bottle., or 1 teaspoon per .75 l bottle.
Brewed Real Ale and used finings and now Saturday 9th May bottled and 2 weeks before drinkable
Dark ale prepped 1042 OG with 1 dextrose and 300g of normal sugar.



No comments:

Post a Comment