Saturday 23 November 2019

Knitting part 1

For some reason I thought i'd like to learn knitting. Uncle Bills sells wool, so I thought I'd get a roll and give it a crack.
So I decided to consult with Mr YouTube and found a guy explaining it in this video:
So, I think its worth a try for a couple of knitting needles and a skien of wool to give it a try.

I got some multi-coloured wool (acrylic) from Uncle Bill's and needles from the Warehouse. On the side of the wool is the needle size (diameter) that the wool needs to be used with.
The basic exercise is to do a scarf. I thought this video looked cool:

On trying to follow the video I found it hard being a left hander, so I found this video for lefties to follow:
I then followed  that and found it easier. I got the wool on the 1st needle but am struggling to

No comments:

Post a Comment